Refined St Helier spa hotel with fine dining
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
The perfect package with flights included
Gold Deluxe Double room
St Helier Marina
Gold Deluxe Double room
A plush spa hotel in a great location in Jersey's capital, with a three AA Rosette-awarded restaurant – includes breakfast, one dinner, flights and car hire
- The Royal Yacht, founded in the 1800s, is thought to be the oldest hotel in Jersey. These days though, it's definitively modern: expect contemporary interiors and excellent facilities. Not only does the hotel boast a full-service spa, but it's also perfect for sightseeing, being close to the Jersey Museum and St Helier Town Hall.
- If the unbeatable location and beautiful rooms don't already spoil you enough, the selection of bars and restaurants will. There's even a three AA Rosette-awarded eatery here, Sirocco, which serves modern British delicacies, with an emphasis on local and seasonal produce. The Royal Yacht scooped a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
- At the modern spa, soak yourself in bubbles from head to toe in the Jacuzzi, or hang out in the heated vitality pool, salt steam room, aromatherapy room, or sauna. With maritime-themed body treatments and massages, Spa Sirène is the perfect place to unwind, relax and allow yourself to be pampered.
- Three AA Rosette-awarded restaurant
- Two restaurants
- Wine cellar
- Full-service spa
- Heated indoor pool
- Sauna and steam room
- Aromatherapy room
How to get there
The Royal Yacht is approximately eight kilometres from Jersey Airport. Car hire is included in your offer so you can explore the area with ease.
Good to know
Car hire is included, provided by Hertz. A CDW of £10 per day is to be paid locally, as well as a local tax of £2 per day. These are mandatory and payable directly to the car hire company.
Travel is included in this offer - see below for details.
One piece of hand luggage (one piece of max. 55x35x20cm including wheels and handles and one small personal item such as a handbag or laptop which can be placed under the seat in front of you. Max combined weight of 10kg - for Flybe and no weight restriction; one piece of max. 56x45x25cm including handles and wheels - for easyJet).
From Southampton to Jersey, with Flybe:
- Outbound: departing at 07:45; 08:40; 09:00; 12:20; 13:30; 16:25; 19:50, arriving at 08:30; 09:30; 10:30; 13:10; 15:00; 17:10; 20:40
- Inbound: departing at 07:00; 11:00; 13:50; 14:30; 17:55; 18:30, arriving at 07:50; 11:50; 14:35; 15:20; 18:00; 18:40; 19:20
From Birmingham to Jersey, with Flybe:
- Outbound: departing at 06:50; 11:05; 12:15; 14:10, arriving at 08:50; 12:15; 13:25; 15:20
- Inbound: departing at 09:15; 12:50; 16:05; 19:40, arriving at 10:25; 14:00; 17:15; 20:50
From London Gatwick to Jersey, with easyJet:
- Outbound: departing at 07:10; 09:00; 10:25; 11:15; 13:00; 14:00; 15:20; 17:45; 19:05, arriving at 08:10; 10:00; 11:25; 12:20; 14:05; 15:05; 16:20; 18:50; 20:10
- Inbound: departing at 08:45; 10:30; 11:55; 12:50; 14:35; 15:35; 16:50; 18:50; 19:20; 20:50, arriving at 09:45; 11:30; 13:00; 14:00; 15:35; 16:35; 17:50; 19:50; 20:25: 21:50
- Outbound: departing at 07:15; 13:00; 15:20, arriving at 08:00; 13:45; 16:55
- Inbound: departing at 08:25; 16:30; 17:00, arriving at 10:00; 18:00; 18:00
From Liverpool to Jersey, with easyJet:
- Outbound: departing at 07:35; 08:30; 10:30; 13:00; 13:45; 16:25, arriving at 08:45; 09:40; 11:40; 14:10; 14:55; 17:35
- Inbound: departing at 09:15; 10:10; 14:40; 18:05, arriving at 10:20; 11:15; 15:55; 19:15
From Bristol to Jersey, with Flybe:
- Outbound: departing at 17.05, arriving at 18.05
- Inbound: departing at 15.35, arriving at 16.40
From London Luton to Jersey, with easyJet:
- Outbound: departing 11:35; 12:45; 16:15; 19:40, arriving 12:35; 13:45; 17:15; 20:40
- Inbound: departing 13:05; 14:15; 16:40; 17:45; 20:50, arriving 14:10; 15:20; 17:45; 18:50; 21:55
From Newcastle to Jersey, with easyjet:
- Outbound: departing at 13:35; 16:20, arriving at 15:00; 17:45
- Inbound: departing at 15:30; 18:15, arriving at 16:55; 19:40
From London Southend to Jersey, with easyjet:
- Outbound: departing at 07:00; 13:45; 14:30, arriving at 08:05; 14:45; 15:30
- Inbound: departing at 08:35; 15:15; 16:00, arriving at 09:35; 16:15; 17:00
From Belfast to Jersey, with easyJet:
- Outbound: departing at 09:40; 12:25; 15:35; 19:10, arriving at 11:00; 13:45; 16:55; 20:30
- Inbound: departing at 11:30; 14:15; 17:25; 21:00, arriving at 12:55; 15:40; 18:30; 22:25
From Glasgow to Jersey, with easyJet:
- Outbound: departing at 06.45, 10.55, 13.55 or 15.40, arriving at 15.00, 12.20, 15.25 or 16.55
- Inbound: departing at 08.45, 12.00, 13.00, 14.40, 15.55 or 17.40, arriving at 10.15, 13.10, 12.50, 15.50, 17.10 or 18.55
- Outbound: departing at 11.10, arriving at 12.50
- Inbound: departing at 13.20, arriving at 14.55
- Outbound: departing at 09.15 or 19.05, arriving at 10.30 or 20.20
- Inbound: departing at 07.20 or 17.10, arriving at 08.45 or 18.35
Within seven days of confirming your booking with us, you'll receive an email from our supplier, Top Tours International, with your final booking confirmation detailing the exact flight times confirmed for your specific reservation. The flight time will be within the time parameters and possible airlines detailed in this offer.
The flights inclusive offer shown on this page is ATOL Protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Secret Escapes is acting as an agent for Top Tours International Ltd with ATOL number 10008 and your contract is with that company. Top Tours International Ltd booking conditions are available from http://www.channelescapes.com/conditions.asp
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.