Five-star canalside Amsterdam pad with Michelin-star dining
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -49% today
You can add flights to this hotel
De L'Europe Amsterdam
A luxurious five-star hotel on the canal in vibrant Amsterdam with a Michelin-star restaurant - includes breakfast, a suite option and a bottle of prosecco
- Housed in a landmark building oozing luxury and charm, De L’Europe Amsterdam has been impressing guests since the 19th century, and boasts not only a fabulous location along the Amstel River, but luxe interiors, too: the walls of the promenade are decorated with replicas of the Dutch artists Frans Hals and Rembrandt van Rijn.
- Prepare for some seriously decadent dining here. For haute cuisine and fine wines, Bord'Eau holds a Michelin star and is one of the finest restaurants in town. Brasserie Marie offers French cuisine in a more informal space, while Freddy's bar is the place to mingle with locals over cocktails.
- Drift between the Finnish sauna, infrared sauna and riverside relaxation patio in the spa. From the indoor pool, you can look out over the Amstel River while the jet stream gently pummels aching muscles. For extra pampering, there’s a beauty salon offering everything from manicures to make-up and blow dries.
- Two restaurants
- Les Clefs d'Or Concierge
- Butler service
- Fitness studio
- Indoor pool
- Spa treatments
- Beauty salon
- Infrared and Finnish saunas
- Riverside terrace
How to get there
The hotel is well placed for visiting Amsterdam's central sights and its most famous museums, right on the banks of one of the city's loveliest canals. Amsterdam Schiphol Airport can be reached by car or taxi in approximately 30 minutes, while the Central Train Station is approximately eight minutes' drive away. Shuttle buses and trains run frequently from Schiphol into the city centre. Valet parking is available at the hotel and there are public parking garages in the streets nearby.
Good to know
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Want to add flights?
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.