See all of London based near Regent's Park and Lord's Cricket Ground
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Bitte verwenden Sie zum Einloggen bei Secret Escpaes Ihre E-Mailadresse.
Regent's Park Gardens
Economy Double room
St Pauls Cathedral
Economy Double room
A peaceful hotel overlooking beautiful Regent's Park, perfectly placed for Lord's Cricket Ground – includes optional breakfast
- With an enviable location on the doorstep of Lord's Cricket Ground and the manicured gardens of Regent's Park, Danubius Hotel Regents Park is a good London bet. Head to nearby Primrose Hill for stunning city views. Staying in St John's Wood, you'll be spoiled for dining and drinking choice too.
- The refurbished Pavilion Lounge Bar is on hand with light lunches, à la carte dinners, afternoon tea and signature cocktails. Minsky's Restaurant lays on good English breakfast and continental buffets each morning.
- The bedrooms are smartly appointed, decked out in traditional dark wood furniture and neutral tones. Economy Double rooms come with a queen-sized bed, bathroom amenities, a hairdryer, soundproofing, blackout curtains and tea and coffee facilities.
- Lounge bar
- Two restaurants
- Electric charging station
- 24-hour room service
- Fitness centre
How to get there
The hotel is easily accessible from Stansted Airport, Heathrow and Gatwick airports by train. It enjoys a central location, just 20 minutes by tube to Piccadilly Circus.
Good to know
Pets are not allowed at this hotel. Please also note that Economy Double rooms do not have air conditioning.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.