Access pretty Amsterdam from this sleek and modern pad
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Bitte verwenden Sie zum Einloggen bei Secret Escpaes Ihre E-Mailadresse.
up to -45% today
Superior Double room
Superior Double room
Explore the capital of the Netherlands from this swish pad close to Amsterdam Zuid station, with an outdoor terrace and cocktail lounge – includes breakfast and welcome perks
- You’ll be right in the thick of it when staying at the Crowne Plaza Amsterdam – South. Located in the affluent Zuid region, you’re just a stone’s throw from the pretty Beatrixpark and within walking distance of Vondelpark, the Van Gogh Museum and the Heineken Experience. Amsterdam Zuid station is also within a five-minute walk.
- After a busy day of exploring the city’s iconic sights, enjoy a glass of wine or a cold cocktail in the chic Manhattan Lounge Bar. If the weather is nice, opt to enjoy your drink on the outdoor terrace; come in April or May and you’ll be surrounded by a plethora of blooming tulips.
- If you’re wanting to get some headspace while you’re staying here, head to the hotel’s 24-hour fitness centre, with an extensive array of cardiovascular and resistance equipment available as well as weight stacks and dumbbells. Post-workout, opt to wind down with a cool drink in the on-site massage chair.
- Cocktail lounge
- Outdoor terrace
- 24-hour fitness centre
- Room service
- Laundry service
- Air conditioning
How to get there
The hotel is easily accessible from Schiphol Airport, which is set just 12 kilometres to the south west. The best way to get here is via the Sprinter or Intercity train, which gets you to Amsterdam Zuid in just over 10 minutes. There’s also on-site parking available for a daily charge of €80 per day if you’d rather drive.
Good to know
Please note that a city tax of 7% of the total price is not included and is payable at the hotel upon check-out. There are also facilities available for guests with disabilities. Pets are not allowed.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
It’s the main business district, characterised by modern architecture and fantastic shopping on P.C. Hooftsraat. You’re also not far from the picturesque Vondelpark, and attractions including the Heineken Brewery and the Van Gogh Museum are easily reachable via bike, public transport or your own two feet.
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.