Five-star Welsh charm in Snowdonia National Park
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Superior or Executive room
Standard Double room
Standard Double room
High-end boutique lodgings at the foot of Cadair Idris, just south of Snowdonia, with incredible mountain views - includes breakfast, packed lunch and dinner
- Five-star accommodation in Snowdonia National Park can be found at Cross Foxes, a luxury boutique hotel with just six rooms nestled at the foot of Cadair Idris. The Grade II listed building is packed with original features, and has frequently scooped up awards for its comfort and hospitality, as well as a mention in the Good Pub Guide 2017.
- A characterful stay at this hotel is guaranteed, as each guest room is decorated with a mix of modern and antique furniture. Standout features include exposed stone walls, stone fireplaces and chunky beamed ceilings, which sit pretty alongside all the necessary mod cons.
- On the eating and drinking fronts, the pub is surrounded by the natural beauty of Snowdonia, with walks on the doorstep and beaches, forests and lakes a drive away. The grill is well used to providing hearty meals for adventurers, with a menu of filling classics like Welsh sirloin steak and ale-battered haddock.
- Grill restaurant
How to get there
Cross Foxes is set in the market town of Dolgellau in Gwynedd, north-west Wales, with two bus stations within short walking distance from its front door - though we recommend hiring a car to make the most of Snowdonia National Park's stunning and varied sights.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Join now for free
Why book with us?
- The best hotel rates available online. Get our lowest price guarantee!
- Pick your dates and we do the rest!
- Offers may include member perks such as treats on arrival
- Holidays with flights are ATOL protected
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.