Courchevel's highest ski hotel with a panoramic patio and slope access
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
You can add flights to this hotel
A sensational hotel in Courchevel, with a ski shop, Jacuzzi and panoramic terrace – includes breakfast, optional dinner, spa perks, a ski rental discount and family room option
- The French Alps has no shortage of great winter resorts, but Courchevel remains one of the most fashionable and impressive – the most popular destination for British skiers and boarders, in fact. As part of Trois Vallées, it forms one of the world’s largest ski areas, spanning 14 separate settlements, 600 kilometres of marked pistes, 200 lifts, 1,300 snow guns and 1,100 ski instructors.
- The piste is quite literally on your doorstep at the chalet-style Courcheneige Hotel, with the world-famous resort of Courchevel 1850 glittering below, and snow-covered mountains rising all around. Spirits soar even further upon checking in, thanks to a recent, super-stylish refurbishment. Get your equipment fitted at the in-house ski shop beforehand.
- When you’ve had your fill of pistes and powder for the day, slip straight in to the modern ski room, leave your boots to dry out and head for some apres-ski fun on the panoramic terrace. Who doesn’t love soaking in a hot tub after several hours of winter sports? Thankfully, Courcheneige has a large wooden Jacuzzi bubbling among the trees, plus a new spa room offering muscle-soothing massages.
- As night falls over the Alpine backdrop, sink into cosy tartan sofas and sheepskins by the bar’s crackling fire while an expert mixologist – one of many great new additions at the hotel – blends you a cockle-warming concoction, or feast on wood-fired pizzas in the restaurant.
- Brasserie and grill
- Wellness facilities
- Ski lounge
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- On-site parking (at extra cost)
How to get there
From Geneva Airport, the hotel is situated around 143 kilometres away. Given the distance, we'd recommend getting a hire car; on-site parking is available for an extra charge.
Good to know
Please note that a city tax of €1.65 per person, per night (for guests over 13 years old) is payable directly to the hotel.
Ski passes can be purchased directly at the hotel.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
Please be aware that in the event of a 'no deal' Brexit, you'll require a permit to drive in some countries. For more information please click here.
Add ski equipment hire to your booking with Skiset and enjoy an exclusive 5% discount - for more information, please click here.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Want to add flights?
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.