Grand Prague stay at a historic five-star townhouse
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -49% today
A five-star stunner set in a historic townhouse, near Prague's Old Town Square - includes breakfast, a bottle of wine, treatment discount, NYE availability and more
- Experience Prague's postcard-perfect sights from the seriously sumptuous comforts of Cosmopolitan Hotel Prague, which occupies a historic townhouse dating back to 1889. Inside, the grandeur continues, from the Luciano Belcapo-designed restaurant to the Katerina Vecere-designed rooms. It's little wonder it was named as one of the 25 best hotels in the Czech Republic for 2019 by TripAdvisor.
- Dine in unadulterated style in the hotel's Next Door restaurant, which was designed by Italian architect Luciano Belcapo to provide a perfect complement to celebrity chef's Zdeněk Pohlreich creations, whilst showing off the room's stunning original features. Reservations are required.
- The well-equipped gym offers all you'll need for a satisfying workout and the sauna is an excellent place to unwind. You'll find massages at the hotel's sister property, Art Deco Imperial Wellness, just across the street. This atmospheric retreat is set in a historic wine cellar dating back to 1914.
How to get there
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.