A Queen Anne house in the Cotswolds, with refined dining
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
A Grade II listed hotel with award-winning dining, surrounded by acres of pretty gardens in the Cotswolds – includes breakfast and either three-course dinner or a cream tea
- Tucked up in the Severn Valley among the Cotswolds, the Malverns and the Forest of Dean, Corse Lawn House is an exceptionally pretty Queen Anne Grade II listed building. Surrounded by 12 acres of gardens and fields and fronted by an ornamental pond, the hotel is England at its most quintessential.
- This TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence-winner revolves around dining. With numerous awards, including two AA Rosettes and a Good Food Guide recommendation, lunch, dinner and afternoon tea here are truly wonderful.
- With croquet on the lawn, a tennis court, a seasonal indoor swimming pool and table tennis, there's plenty to keep you entertained. With a helipad ready and waiting, you can also arrive by helicopter, should you fancy.
- Seasonal indoor pool (closed December to February)
- Hard tennis court
- Croquet lawn
- Table tennis
- Double AA Rosette-awarded restaurant
- Snug bar
- Wine cellar
- Room service
- Freeview TV in each room
- Fridge in each room
- Dog-friendly rooms available (£10 charge per stay includes a bowl and a treat)
How to get there
Gloucester and Cheltenham train stations are around a 20-minute drive from the hotel and have direct connections to London Paddington and London Euston. The hotel is easy to reach by road and lies a short drive from the M5. The journey is approximately two and a half hours from both London and Manchester and just an hour from Birmingham.
Good to know
Please be aware that the indoor swimming pool is unsupervised and opens seasonally from March to November (closed in December, January and February).
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.