A modern London stay in a prime Kensington location
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Bitte verwenden Sie zum Einloggen bei Secret Escpaes Ihre E-Mailadresse.
Royal Albert Hall
A refined bolthole in London’s exclusive suburb of Kensington, with a stylish Asian restaurant, a brasserie and tea room - includes breakfast
- With a central London postcode of glamorous status, you’ll be staying in the prestigious Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea. In these leafy, well-heeled environs you're just a short stroll from Hyde Park, Notting Hill Gate and the Victoria and Albert Museum.
- Find an authentic taste of Singaporean, Cantonese and Malay delicacies at the colonial-inspired Bugis Street restaurant. An extensive a la carte menu comes packed with speciality favourites, like mee goreng, nasi goreng, and Singapore laksa. Who needs Chinatown when you’ve got this?
- Zesty cocktails, champagne and British pub grub are all on the menu at the Brasserie Restaurant & Bar. Artist Corner is your go-to for modern British and European dining, while Cafexpress is a bright and breezy spot for light bites and mellow coffee blends. A fan of high tea? Head to the Tea Room for a cuppa and a scone.
- Three restaurants
- Tea room
- Gift shop
- Parking (at extra cost)
The Copthorne is based in a prime central London location; High Street Kensington station is just two minutes’ walk away and Earl’s Court is within a ten-minute stroll. The closest airport is London Heathrow, easily reachable via tube. The journey takes around an hour and will cost around £5-7. You can also get here via the Heathrow Express, based out of London Paddington.
London Gatwick Airport is around 75 minutes away and you’ll need to change to a train at London Victoria. London Stansted, Luton. City and Southend airports are slightly further away and will require changing at various stations across the city.
In general, you’re best buying a pay-as-you-go oyster card to use during your time in London. It can be used on all forms of transport and is generally the cheapest way of getting around.
Good to know
This hotel is suitable for disabled guests.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
If pubs are your thing, The Churchill Arms is a good bet. You can’t miss it - it’s one of the city’s most colourful pubs and is adorned with flowers and hanging baskets all year round. For shopping, the best places to go are Shepherd’s Bush or Oxford Street; both are a quick bus ride away. In terms of restaurants, Zaika and The Ivy Kensington are good choices. Both are just off Kensington High Street.
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.