Dramatic 12th-century abbey in Warwickshire
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Feature Double room
Crown Double room
A tranquil, historic hotel in the Warwickshire countryside - includes breakfast, an optional three-course dinner, and an optional bottle of wine
- Once the home of James I's daughter, Elizabeth, Coombe Abbey Hotel is embedded within 500 acres of stunning grounds in Warwickshire and the building carries an impressive history as a 12th-century Cistercian Abbey, as well as landscaped gardens designed by the renowned Capability Brown.
- The rooms have a traditional, elaborate décor and many of the rooms have fabulous views across the Warwickshire countryside. Treat yourself to something special from the 24-hour room service menu, and kick back like a king or queen.
- The Garden Room Restaurant is an incredibly elegant and romantic setting with plush furnishings. It serves traditional dishes with a contemporary twist for romantic evenings. Make some time for afternoon tea here too - it's a real treat.
Coombe Abbey Hotel is situated around a 15-minute drive from the centre of Coventry, known for its WWII-wounded medieval cathedral. Birmingham is around a 45-minute drive to the west, whilst Leicester, to the north, can be reach by car in approximately 45 minutes.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.