Modern London apartment near fashionable Shoreditch
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
up to -56% today
100% refundable, up to 8 days before travel
St Pauls Cathedral
Stay in a fully-serviced apartment in the City, opposite Liverpool Street station and close to Spitalfields Market – includes continental breakfast. Fully refundable – book with confidence
- Superb location: Smart city pads with a coveted EC postcode, 196 Bishopsgate's accommodations are a major little-black-book find. Staying here, you'll be handed the keys to a modern, fully kitted-out property in the heart of old London; within walking (or Boris biking) distance of some of the capital's hippest neighbourhoods.
- Modern accommodation: The apartments are decorated in an uncluttered and contemporary style, with the emphasis on maximum space to work or relax. They're super-swanky with a living room/bedroom and a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, fridge and microwave. There's also no shortage of mod-cons, with a plasma-screen TV, iPod dock and DVD player too.
- Top amenities: Staying at 196 Bishopsgate, you'll have access to a plethora of amenities and facilities, including the Town Hall Hotel sister property's heated pool and gymnasium. At breakfast time, expect a basket of goodies delivered to your room, for true breakfast-in-bed style.
Please note that some dining and leisure facilities may be closed. Please call the hotel before you travel to find out if facilities have reopened.
- 24-hour reception and security
- Airport transfer services
- Laundry and dry cleaning
How to get there
196 Bishopsgate is located close to Liverpool Street Station in London’s financial district, which is a short hop on the tube from all four corners of the capital. From this station, you'll have access to the Central, Metropolitan, Circle and Hammersmith lines.
We cannot guarantee access to hotel facilities (e.g restaurant or spa), as these are subject to change due to COVID-19. We advise you check with the hotel two weeks before your trip. If you choose not to travel, you must actively cancel up to eight days in advance to ensure a full refund.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.