18th-century Berkshire hotel with modern interiors
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
up to -59% today
100% refundable, up to 8 days before travel
Mansion House Deluxe
Mansion House Suite
Mansion House Suite
A relaxing stay amidst 250 acres of peaceful Berkshire countryside – including breakfast and dinner. Fully refundable - book with confidence
- Practice your swing: The De Vere Wokefield Estate is home to one of the leading golf clubs in Berkshire, a 6,996-yard, 18-hole, par 72 championship course. The course has been thoughtfully designed to US PGA standards, so whether you’re a seasoned pro golfer or just a beginner, there’s something for everyone.
- For the young and young at heart: Let your inner kid run riot in the Unique Outdoors Activity Centre, a high-octane obstacle course in the woods surrounding the hotel. Overcome any vertigo on the high-ropes course, channel your inner Bear Grylls tackling the climbing towers then ramp up the fun factor with some woodland laser combat.
- Whet your appetite: After a busy day practicing your swing or exploring the Berkshire countryside, dine on some tasty country-inspired menus in one of two restaurants. An excellent buffet dinner featuring classic fare is served in an adjacent building, in a spacious room flooded with natural light.
- 18-hole golf course
- Indoor pool
- Tennis court
- Fitness centre
- Activity centre
- Private terrace with garden view
- Flatscreen TV
- In-room safe
- Tea and coffee-making facilities
The closest station to the De Vere Wokefield Estate is Mortimer, just three kilometres away. Trains generally run twice an hour during the week and on Saturdays, taking 11 minutes to reach Reading and 13 minutes to reach Basingstoke.
If you’d rather come straight from Reading, a taxi will take around 15 minutes. For those that are driving, you’re best leaving the M4 at Junction 11 and following Mereoak and Bloomfield Hatch Lanes directly to the hotel.
Good to know
We cannot guarantee access to hotel facilities (e.g restaurant or spa), as these are subject to change due to COVID-19. We advise you check with the hotel two weeks before your trip. If you choose not to travel, you must actively cancel up to eight days in advance to ensure a full refund.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.