A five-star coastal stay in an upscale area of Sardinia
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -56% today
Standard room with sea view
Standard room with sea view
A glamorous Sardinia stay at a five-star seaside resort with a spa and multiple swimming pools - with buffet breakfast, a bottle of prosecco, spa perks and more included
- As the second-largest island in the Mediterranean, Sardinia has always been a huge draw for global jetsetters and Hollywood celebs. And nowhere seduces more than Porto Cervo - the Costa Smeralda’s superstar that was established by the Aga Khan in the 1960s. So it’s easy to see why this five-star pad is such a crowd-pleaser - especially for stylish guests who want to soak up the sun.
- Should you fancy staying put, however, diversions are plentiful. The hotel has multiple swimming pools, a private white sandy beach, Sardinian-style guest rooms, a full-service spa with a Turkish bath, a herbal tea room and a beauty centre, and 15 acres of Insta-worthy parkland and gardens.
- Equally standout are the restaurants and bars, including the low-key Pagoda Restaurant for delicious (and super-healthy) buffet-style lunches and the upscale Colonna Restaurant for romantic à la carte candlelit dinners paired with fancy wines (and breakfast in the morning). There’s also the Pool Bar for refreshing drinks and light snacks in-between swims, and the elegant Gulf of Porto Cervo-facing Colonna Caffé for coffee, cocktails, and the tuneful tinkerings of a resident pianist.
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Private beach
- Four outdoor pools
- Indoor pool
- Two restaurants
- Air conditioning
- Sun terrace
- On-site parking
How to get there
The closest airport to the hotel, Olbia Costa Smeralda, is situated around a 40-minute drive away from the resort. You can get a taxi, though we'd recommend getting your own set of wheels to give you freedom to explore; on-site parking is available.
Good to know
Please note that a city tax is not required at the moment but it may be introduced by the City Council without any further notice.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.