Crowd-pleasing Leeds hotel south of the centre
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -51% today
A welcoming contemporary Leeds hotel, with all-day dining, a gym and coffee shop with its own signature roast - includes breakfast, late check-out and optional dinner
- A modern beacon of comfort, the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence-holding Clayton Hotel Leeds has its own signature coffee blend to get you pumped for sightseeing, shopping, concerts and nightlife in this fun northern city. The bijou gym and the raved-about breakfast buffet spread also prep you well for the short walk into town.
- The welcoming Inkwell Bar is open for breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner, and satiates guests with hearty British staples like Yorkshire pudding (giant-sized here), plus more health-conscious choices, like superfood salads. Toast with a Yorkshire beer by the fire or the smart bar. There's also signature coffee at Red Bean Roastery.
- After making your mark on Leeds, settle into a proper, plump king-size hotel bed after a relaxing power shower in your en-suite. In comforting peach and taupe hues, Superior rooms also come with Wi-Fi, a desk, a laptop-size safe and Freeview.
- Breakfast room
- Restaurant / bar
- Coffee shop
- Underground parking
How to get there
Conveniently, the hotel is a half-mile direct walk from Leeds train station, which is connected to London King's Cross, Manchester Victoria, Manchester Airport, Harrogate, York, Wigan and other stations. Leeds Bradford Airport is nine miles away. If you're coming by car, the hotel is less than two minutes’ drive from the M621 Junction 3, and you can count on secure underground parking on arrival.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.