Italian charm in stunning Ischia with exciting excursions
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices.
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
Change up to 60 days before travel
Deposit now, the rest later
The perfect package with flights included
Standard Double room
Enjoy an Ischia island escape to a classically styled abode with stunning views, including breakfast, all travel and excursions. Flexible holiday – book with confidence
- Idyllic island setting: Traditional Italian charm and awe-inspiring views await at Hotel Bellevue Benessere & Relax, where you can live out your classic Ischia island fantasies in relaxed style. Whether it’s traditional cuisine, thermal relaxation or simply a dose of sunshine you’re after, this charming abode has you covered.
- Laid-back wining and dining: Dining is an authentic Italian affair, with classic Ischian and Mediterranean dishes crafted from fresh local products for breakfast, lunch and dinner. There’s also a laid-back bar where you can kick back with your favourite tipple – head to the terrace and soak up sea and Aragonese Castle views as you sip for a truly memorable experience.
- Utter bliss: When it comes to R&R, there are two thermal mineral water pools set against a stunning backdrop, plus a Turkish bath, lounger-lined relaxation terrace, and beauty centre with a menu of rejuvenating treatments using there natural ingredients of the island.
- Unforgettable tour: During your stay, experience the best of the island with a guided tour. First up, visit La Mortella Gardens, home to the stunning Victoria Amazonica waterlily, as well as peaceful lakes, fountains, a Greek theatre and meditation pavilion. Next up, make your way to the Ischian countryside for a local vineyard and wine cellar tour, where you'll get to savour a taste of the local produce. Further tour highlights include a visit to the island's Aragonese Castle fortress, plus a jaunt to the iconic UNESCO World Heritage Site of Pompeii.
- Two swimming pools
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Private beach area
This holiday allows you to spread the cost of your break by paying only the deposit upfront. The remaining balance is due at a later date and is to be paid directly to the holiday supplier (the exact date will be stated on your booking confirmation).
We cannot guarantee access to hotel facilities (e.g restaurant or spa), as these are subject to change due to COVID-19. We advise you check with the hotel before your trip.
Travel is included in this offer - see below for details.
A 10kg hand luggage allowance per person and a 15kg hold luggage allowance per person is included as well as shared airport transfers.
From London Luton to Naples, Italy with easyJet:
Outbound: departing between 06.10 and 10.00, arriving between 09.55 and 13.50
Inbound: departing between 10.35 and 22.45, arriving between 12.30 and 00.40
From London Gatwick to Naples, Italy with easyJet:
Outbound: departing between 05.50 and 15.50, arriving between 09.35 and 22.55
Inbound: departing between 10.00 and 21.45, arriving between 12.00 and 23.45
From Bristol to Naples, Italy with easyJet:
Outbound: departing between 06.15 and 17.30, arriving between 10.00 and 21.15
Inbound: departing between 10.45 and 21.50, arriving between 12.54 and 23.45
Within seven days of confirming your booking with us, you'll receive an email from our supplier, THG Holidays, with your final booking confirmation detailing the exact flight times confirmed for your specific reservation. The flight time will be within the time parameters and possible airlines detailed in this offer. Flight times are subject to change.
For comprehensive travel, visa and health advice, please visit FCO Travel Advice
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.
What is a deposit?
In short, you pay Secret Escapes a non-refundable deposit to secure your holiday, then you pay the holiday supplier the remaining balance of the holiday - as advertised - at a later date (before you travel).
We've added deposit-only sales to enable our members to get early-bird access to more amazing holidays, and because we know that planning and paying for a holiday can take time.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.