Stylish design hotel near Amsterdam's heart
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays
and keep up to date on our offers as soon as they open
Royal Palace, Dam Square
Get away to a design hotel sitting close to the centre of Amsterdam, including breakfast, Eurostar train travel, a canal cruise and Heineken Experience tickets
- Dutch Design Hotel Artemis is a slightly alternative choice for a stay in Amsterdam. Boasting bold, modern interiors and a stash of contemporary artworks, this suburban retreat is a cocoon of cool in a mellow part of the city.
- This hotel not only looks striking, but it's really easy to get to. Located in Amsterdam-West, in the district of Slotervaart, it's in a great place to stock up on art and culture and kick back, away from the bustle of central Amsterdam.
- The Restaurant-Bar De Stijl is an ambient spot serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. The restaurant's name, design and menu are inspired by the well known Dutch Art collective 'De Stijl', made famous by Piet Mondriaan.
- Waterside terrace
- Room service
- 24-hour reception
How to get there
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.