Stay in the centre of Oslo at a brand-new hotel with chic contemporary interiors
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Bitte verwenden Sie zum Einloggen bei Secret Escpaes Ihre E-Mailadresse.
Brand new for 2019, a stylish new hotel in the centre of Oslo, with breakfast included and a choice of room
- The brand new Clarion Hotel Oslo opens from August 2019, offering considered contemporary digs in the city's evolving Bjørvika district. You're incredibly well-placed here, just minutes from the Central Station and within walking distance of many sights, including the architecturally alluring Opera House.
- Clarion Hotel Oslo's restaurant is headed up by Swedish chef Marcus Samuelsson, who combines American influences with local delights. Dinners can be enjoyed al fresco on summer evenings, whilst during the day the space lends itself well to a casual coffee or light bite.
- Dilettantes will enjoy the hotel's dedication to art; citing itself as 'the city's new gallery', it houses a permanent collection of works and hosts regular exhibitions and events in partnership with the city's long-established cultural institutions.
- Fitness centre
- 24-hour reception
- Room service
How to get there
Oslo Central Station is a few minutes' walk from the hotel, which is directly accessible from Oslo Lufthavn Airport by train; the journey takes around 40 minutes.
Good to know
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Must-dos include the Opera House, The Royal Palace, City Hall and the Nobel Peace Prize Museum. The regenerated waterside area is well worth a visit too, with its modern art gallery, the Astrup Fearnley Museum. Head to Pier 4 to hop onto a boat to reach the nearby islands, which host their own engrossing museums.
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.