Contemporary cool at a central Midtown base
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
You can add flights to this hotel
Premier King room
Premier Two Double Beds room
Soak up New York’s fast-paced energy from a contemporary and well-connected city pad just a block from Times Square - includes a city walking tour with pizza
- Modern style and savvy design make Citadines Connect Fifth Avenue New York a smart choice for an NYC city break stay. Rooms feature clever, space-saving details with urban-luxe touches, like white oak hardwood floors and Scandi-style minimalistic furniture, plus NY subway tiles and C.O Bigelow amenities in the remodeled bathrooms.
- It’s called the City That Never Sleeps, but when you’re ready to hunker down for the night, you’ll get plenty of beauty sleep in your plush bed dressed in luxe cotton. Once you’re suitably rested, there’s a grab n’ go breakfast included and a knowledgeable concierge who can point you in the direction of the best tours in the city.
- Set just a stone’s throw from Times Square, the hotel’s Fifth Avenue setting is truly hard to beat. Whether you’re in the mood to stroll through leafy Bryant Park, rocket to the top of the Empire State Building or admire the artwork at the MOMA, it’s all for the taking, so you can feel pretty smug about ticking off every must-see on your list.
- Pack your comfiest shoes for a city walking tour of Lower Manhattan, included with your stay. You'll be guided through the Big Apple's iconic past, taking in the sights and sounds of this historic 'hood as you go. With 400 years of history to cover, you'll have earned your slice of NYC pizza afterwards.
- 24-hour reception
- In-room dining (chargeable)
- Laundry services (chargeable)
How to get there
The hotel is located on Fifth Avenue, just nine miles from LaGuardia and 16 miles from JFK. You can either catch a cab or use public transport to get around with ease. Your nearest subway station, 47-50 St/Rockefeller Center Station, is a six-minute walk away.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Want to add flights?
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.