A Kent country hotel with 17th-century flair
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -45% today
Manor House Executive room
Aylesford and the River Medway
Archbishop's Palace, Maidstone
A beautiful country house hotel in Kent, packed with original 17th-century character - including breakfast, dining credit, a bottle of wine and late check-out
- Channel your inner aristocrat as you wander through the wonderfully preserved 17th-century manor house of Chilston Park Hotel. It’s furnished with exquisite antiques, original fireplaces and fine paintings; no wonder then that it was awarded four red stars by the AA for exceptional quality and a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
- Enjoy some tasty cuisine in Culpeper's Restaurant, where the fine dining is all about easygoing enjoyment. Much of the food is sourced locally from the surrounding area and coastline and, on occasion, from the farm land around the hotel to ensure the freshest of flavours. The hotel has been awarded with two AA Rosettes.
- Get some real peace and quiet as you wander through the 22 acres of rural parkland, then replenish yourself with a spot of afternoon tea in the Marble Lounge. Over the years, the hotel has been a home to eminent politicians, writers, Lords and Viscounts, so follow in their footsteps as you drink your cup of fine English tea.
- Lounge bar
- Landscaped gardens
- On-site parking
- Original features
How to get there
The closest station to Chilston Park Hotel is Lenham, one and a half miles away. Trains run hourly from London Victoria and take around 80 minutes. From here, you can either catch a taxi or walk. There is also space for parking your car if you’re driving.
Good to know
Facilities are available for guests with disabilities.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.