New co-living space in London's Canary Wharf
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
up to -59% today
100% refundable, up to 8 days before travel
A lively, design-forward stay in one of London's hottest new spaces in Canary Wharf - with breakfast, a welcome drink, late check-out and more. Fully refundable - book with confidence
- Modern co-living space: For a unique and community-focused stay near London's central attractions, book a stay at The Collective Canary Wharf - a co-living space where vibrant shared areas and gorgeous wellness facilities together make for a lively, youthful, laid-back atmosphere.
- London views: Head to the top floor to kick the day off with a morning dip in the swimming pool, and take in far-reaching views over Canary Wharf and Greenwich.
- Hip interiors: Cleverly designed to maximise space and featuring sleek, contemporary style, with rich pops of colour, marble accents and plenty of design-forward touches, the Standard studios offer a kitchenette, dining area, smart storage solutions, a smart TV, en-suite bathroom and brightly lit atmosphere brimming with charm.
Please note that some dining and leisure facilities may be closed. Please call the hotel before you travel to find out if facilities have reopened.
- 24-hour concierge
- Co-working spaces
- Wellness area with pool and sauna
- Washing machine / tumble dryers
How to get there
This Collective property is located in the striking business district of Canary Wharf in London, a moment's walk from Crossharbour and South Quay DLR stations and a less than 15-minute stroll from Canary Wharf station - offering easy access to the Jubilee line, getting you into Central London in no time at all. The property is a half-hour tube hop from Kings Cross and St Pancras International stations, while London Bridge and Liverpool Street stations are about 20 minutes away. London City Airport is a 15-minute drive away.
We cannot guarantee access to hotel facilities (e.g restaurant or spa), as these are subject to change due to COVID-19. We advise you check with the hotel two weeks before your trip. If you choose not to travel, you must actively cancel up to eight days in advance to ensure a full refund.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.