Victorian manor house outside of Manchester
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Peak District National Park
Moseley Old Hall, Cheadle
Manchester city centre
A relaxed red-brick manor stay within easy reach of central Manchester and the beautiful Peak District - with breakfast, a glass of wine, and an optional dinner and suite option
- Appealing to both city slickers and nature lovers alike, Cheadle House offers the best of both worlds; with the rolling hills of the Peak District, Cheshire's bustling market town of Cheadle and the fast-paced metropolis of Manchester all within easy reach
- Behind the impressive 19th century facade, this Victorian manor house is home to bright rooms and the popular Alderley Restaurant, where you can start the day as you mean to go on with a hearty full English in the mornings and British classics with a modern twist in the evenings.
- Guest rooms are a welcoming spot, featuring all the mod cons you'd expect from a welcoming stay. Make the most of a four-poster bed, sunken bathtub and private balcony if you opt for a suite - measuring a whopping 116 square metres - with its own seating area for you kick back in after a day of rambling in the Peaks.
- On-site parking
- Laundry and dry-cleaning facilities
- Business Centre
How to get there
The hotel is only a mile from Junction 3 of the M60, Manchester's orbital motorway, and is also easily accessible from the M56 and A34.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.