Opulent, five-star Milan hotel with fairy-tale interiors
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
You can add flights to this hotel
Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, Milan
Navigli District, Milan
A magnificent and central five-star Milan hotel with fairy-tale interiors - includes spa access, a massage voucher, discounted dining and optional breakfast
- The five-star Château Monfort is a splendid early-20th-century Art Nouveau mansion in central Milan. Drawing inspiration from fairy tales, it creates a retro-chic atmosphere with pastel walls, floor mosaics and alcoves. It sits within Milan's top five hotels on TripAdvisor and has a Certificate of Excellence.
- Restaurant Rubacuori serves a gourmet take on classic dishes within three unique dining areas. Cella di Bacco wine cellar boasts an impressive list of labels under a vaulted red-brick ceiling and Bar Mezzanotte is a gorgeous place to try the hotel's signature cocktail beneath the eye-catching crystal dome.
- Each of the glorious rooms takes inspiration from nursery rhymes and fairy tales, brought together in a neo-Romantic style. Enter a mysterious woodland wonderland à la Sleeping Beauty in your Superior room, or opt to sleep under a cascade of flowers in an Executive room.
- Wine cellar
- Spa with a pool, sauna, Turkish bath, ice fountain and more
How to get there
The hotel lies six kilometres from Milan Linate Airport. From the airport, take the 73 bus to Milano Cinque Giornate square and then walk 700 metres to the hotel. The journey takes about half an hour. Your nearest metro stop is San Babila, 900 metres' walk from the hotel. Milan Malpensa Airport is approximately an hour away from the hotel.
Good to know
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Want to add flights?
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.