Enchanting French château-turned-hotel in pretty Provence
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -58% today
You can add flights to this hotel
Luxury Terrace room
Luxury Terrace room
Pont du Gard
Escape to a beautiful 16th-century château in Provence, with a gourmet restaurant and outdoor pool – includes breakfast, a wine tasting, spa access, an optional suite and more
- Brittany-born chef Frédéric de Bourlout takes the helm in the seasonally driven kitchen. The gastronomic dishes shine a spotlight on fresh fish and seafood, many flavoured with herbs from the kitchen-garden. Be sure to leave room for the indulgent desserts though – they taste as good as they look.
- Rooted in its surroundings, this boutique gem is designed with a nod to the environment – think eco-friendly paint splashed on walls, solar-powered hot water and green lighting. Owner Didier Pérréol has been honored by the French ministry of Ecology, and has been investing in organic farming for over 35 years.
- Designed with Feng Shui in mind, just 26 rooms and suites create an intimate and exclusive atmosphere – beamed ceilings, butter-soft throws, one-off antique finds and soft, romantic hues give off a real country-chic vibe. If you can tear yourself away from your room, wander around the gardens or take a dip in the pool.
- Cooking classes
- Lounge areas
- Outdoor pool (seasonal)
- Bike rental
How to get there
The nearest airport is Marseille, roughly a 75-minute drive from the hotel. Given the distance, we'd recommend getting your own hire car; on-site parking is available.
Good to know
There is a city tax of €1.10 per person, per night, payable directly to the hotel. Pets are allowed on request, but charges may be applicable. Please note that the swimming pool is open and heated from May to October. The restaurant is open for lunch 12.15pm-1.30pm Wednesday to Sunday (closed Monday and Tuesday), and dinner 7.15pm-9.15pm every evening except Sunday.
Watch this video to find out more:
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Want to add flights?
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.