Enchanting medieval château in the Dordogne countryside
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Bitte verwenden Sie zum Einloggen bei Secret Escpaes Ihre E-Mailadresse.
up to -46% today
Homely stay in the middle of the Dordogne countryside in a medieval château with a Michelin-starred restaurant – including breakfast and a house cocktail
- Be enchanted by Château de Castel Novel, which was originally built in the 13th and 15th centuries and is situated in the middle of France’s Dordogne region. Now a luxurious TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence winner, it was once the home of the late politician Henry de Jouvenel and his novel-writing wife, Sidonie-Gabrielle Colette.
- With a Michelin-starred restaurant, it’s no surprise that dining at the restaurant at Château de Castel Novel is a refined, luxurious experience. Head chef Nicolas Soulie presides over three, intimate dining rooms as well as a terrace area in the summer, while the cuisine is strictly sourced from local, seasonal ingredients.
- Set in a 16-acre park, there's plenty of space to enjoy the hotel’s wellness and sports facilities – take a dip in the refreshing outdoor pool, play a game or two of tennis, play boules on the lawn or hire a bike and explore the nearby towns and villages in this historic, French heartland.
- Tennis court
- Air conditioning
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.