Award-winning stay in the heart of Bruges
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
up to -64% today
100% refundable, up to 8 days before travel
An award-winning, recently-revamped central hotel with classic charm and modern facilities in beautiful Bruges – includes breakfast with sparkling wine. Fully refundable - book with confidence
- Enchanting Bruges: Criss-crossed with gleaming canals and jam-packed with astounding medieval architecture, the tiny city of Bruges feels like another world. A TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice pick ranked among Belgium's top five hotels in Bruges and fresh from a recent refresh, Hotel Prinsenhof sits right in the city centre, just a five-minute walk from Market Square.
- Old meets new: The interiors have been recently revamped, but still retain a classic vibe to them, with floral wallpapers, patterned carpets and antique furnishings in some rooms. Executive rooms are larger and have luxury en-suite bathrooms with a heavenly bath and rain shower.
- Fuel up for a day of sightseeing: There's a breakfast buffet served from 7.30-10.30am on weekdays and till 11am on weekends just across the road in Dukes' Palace. Later, visit Dukes' Palace restaurant to dine on classic Belgian and international dishes with a modern twist. If the weather is clear, opt to dine on the heated terrace.
- Parking (on request and chargeable)
- Wheelchair access (on request)
- Air conditioning
How to get there
The hotel is right in the centre of fairytale Bruges, with Bruges airport being around a 40-minute drive away, and the main train station is just a 10-minute taxi ride from the hotel.
Good to know
Please note there is a city tax of €2.12 per person, per night to be paid to the hotel upon check-out.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We cannot guarantee access to hotel facilities (e.g restaurant or spa), as these are subject to change due to COVID-19. We advise you check with the hotel two weeks before your trip. If you choose not to travel, you must actively cancel up to eight days in advance to ensure a full refund.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.