Classic elegance in central Rome near the Spanish Steps
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
100% refundable, up to 8 days before travel
A stylish and classically elegant hotel near the Spanish Steps in historic Rome, with a romantic rooftop terrace – includes breakfast and a bottle of wine. Fully refundable - book with confidence
- Prime location: On the corner of Rome’s famous Via Veneto, within easy reach of the Spanish Steps, Hotel Savoy offers a real taste of la dolce vita in Italy's timeless capital. Paying homage to the old-school glamour of the 1920s, the hotel shows off flamboyant antique-style interiors – think grand chandeliers, velvet-clad armchairs and classic striped wallpaper.
- Jaw-dropping views: Up on the seventh floor, you'll find Granet Restaurant & Terraces – a romantic terrace with dazzling views across Rome (you can see St. Peter's Basilica, the Vittoriano and the Palazzo del Quirinale). The restaurant is framed by Mediterranean flowers and serves a mixture of traditional Italian dishes and a more experimental tasting menu.
- Home from home: Rooms are classically designed with rich furnishings, regal touches of gold, sweeping silky curtains and plush beds, while mod cons like an LCD TV, fridge and W-Fi make it the perfect hideaway for relaxing in after a day of touring Rome.
- Wi-Fi access
- Airport shuttle
- 24-hour front desk
- Access for the disabled
- Air conditioning
- Gift shop
- Bicycle rental (fees apply)
- Laundry service (fees apply)
How to get there
We cannot guarantee access to hotel facilities (e.g restaurant or spa), as these are subject to change due to COVID-19. We advise you check with the hotel two weeks before your trip. If you choose not to travel, you must actively cancel up to eight days in advance to ensure a full refund.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.