Lakeside Germany idylls at a wellness retreat
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
Cancel or change your accommodation dates up to 8 days before travel
Escape to a modern lakeside wellness retreat in the heart of Germany's Lower Saxony region, including breakfast, spa access and an optional suite. Refundable hotel - book with confidence
- Idyllic setting: Set amid the luscious surroundings of Neugattersleben in Germany’s Saxony-Anhalt region, Bernstein Acamed Resort - Erlebnis- & Wellnesshotel is a laid-back retreat oozing calm and tranquility. When you aren’t enjoying lakeside strolls, make the most of the hotel’s dining and wellness facilities, all before enveloping yourself in the comfort of your guestroom.
- Authentic dining: Albatros restaurant is the perfect place to start and end your days of outdoor adventure. Kick off your days with a hearty buffet breakfast of local and international delights, and for dinner savour a mouthwatering selection of seasonal regional cuisine. There’s also an accompanying wine list to complement all flavours (and palates).
- Serene spa moments: When it comes to relaxation, Salzkristall Spa is the place to forget your stresses and while away the hours in soothing style. Enjoy a session in the sauna or steam room, all before indulging in a full head-to-toe pampering with a massage, treatment or facial. For those keen to stay active, there’s a fitness centre, golf course, and tennis court to up the ante.
- Private parking possible on site (reservation not possible; charges may apply)
- Luggage storage
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Golf course
- Tennis court
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Hot tub
- Steam room
- Massages (additional charge)
- Beauty services (additional charge)
- Fitness centre
How to get there
The hotel is located in Neugattersleben in Germany’s Saxony-Anhalt region. The nearest international airport is Leipzig/Halle Airport, which is 77 kilometres away and around 45 minutes by car. We recommend hiring a car so you can travel at your own pace.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We cannot guarantee access to hotel facilities (e.g restaurant or spa), as these are subject to change due to COVID-19. We advise you check with the hotel two weeks before your trip.
Due to COVID-19, there may be additional entry requirements in effect at your destination, which may change at short notice. Please familiarise yourself with the latest requirements before departure via your government's foreign advice service. Travel may only be permitted for certain purposes; travelling for leisure may not be allowed.
With this offer, you can cancel and get a full refund for your accommodation or change the dates of your booking up to 8 days before your check-in date.
If your check-in date is less than 8 days away, you will not be eligible for a refund or date changes. Please read our amendment and cancellation policy for more information.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.