Relaxing Italian Alps stay near Bormio's ski lifts
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
Cancel or change your accommodation dates up to 8 days before travel
Braulio Valley, Stelvio Pass
A charming alpine stay near the ski lifts and thermal baths of Lombardy's Bormio - includes breakfast and three-course dinner. Refundable hotel - book with confidence
- An inspiring location: Surrounded by the entrancing beauty of the Valtellina valley, in northern Italy's Lombardy region, Hotel Baita Clementi is the ideal home from home in the town and ski resort of Bormio. It's just 800 metres from the local ski area as well as the thermal facilities of Bormio Terme, and has Stelvio National Park right on its doorstep - making it the ultimate retreat for nature-lovers and relaxation-seekers.
- Relax and unwind: Hotel Baita Clementi features a pampering spa with sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi; a gym for working up a sweat; and a menu of sports massages and treatments for those wishing to unwind even further (chargeable). As a guest here, you'll also enjoy discounted access to the local thermal baths and wellness centres, including the nearby Bagni Nuovi and Bagni Vecchi.
- Heart-warming comforts: Alongside its traditional alpine decor, this hotel offers a wonderfully warm and welcoming experience, by way of lovingly-prepared cuisine based on ancient local flavours, and bountiful breakfasts for starting each day on the right foot. The dining room offers a touch of sophistication, for an elegant yet laid-back evening.
Please note that some dining and leisure facilities may be closed. Please call the hotel before you travel to find out if facilities have reopened.
- Pets are allowed on request (additional charge)
- Spa and wellness centre
- Fitness centre
- Ski room
- Bike workshop and wash area
How to get there
Hotel Baita Clementi is located a short stroll from the historic centre of Bormio, a charming alpine town and ski resort in northern Italy's Lombardy region. The nearest major international airports are Milan Bergamo, Verona and Milan Malpensa, respectively 104, 126 and 159 kilometres away. Due to its remote location, we highly recommend hiring a car for the duration of your stay.
Good to know
We cannot guarantee access to hotel facilities (e.g restaurant or spa), as these are subject to change due to COVID-19. We advise you check with the hotel two weeks before your trip.
Due to COVID-19, there may be additional entry requirements in effect at your destination, which may change at short notice. Please familiarise yourself with the latest requirements before departure via your government's foreign advice service. Travel may only be permitted for certain purposes; travelling for leisure may not be allowed.
With this offer, you can cancel and get a full refund for your accommodation or change the dates of your booking up to 8 days before your check-in date.
If your check-in date is less than 8 days away, you will not be eligible for a refund or date changes. Please read our amendment and cancellation policy for more information.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.