Pure indulgence at the flagship Champneys spa resort in Tring
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -48% today
Enjoy a rejuvenating stay at the newly refurbished flagship Champneys spa resort, including health-focused meals and spa perks, plus an optional exclusive Christmas package
- When it comes to idyllic spa retreats, Champneys Tring offers truly unrivalled hospitality and service. Sitting on 170 acres of exquisitely maintained land, this refurbished flagship features a state-of-the-art spa, a healthy foodie offering, stunning surroundings (the Chiltern Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, no less), and much more.
- Champneys Tring is focused on providing luxurious health and wellness treatments and instruction. Alongside access to the spa's indoor swimming pool, steam room and whirlpool, guests can take part in any of a number of health and fitness classes, including aerobics, spinning, yoga, meditation and Tai Chi. Additionally there are over 100 different treatments ranging from facials and body wraps to Ayurvedic treatments for you to treat yourself to.
- The modern and airy Standard rooms are located in the Garden Wing. Features include crisp white bedding, plush headboards, comfortable seating spaces and calming, neutral tones with light pops of colour - perfect for unwinding even further after a day of plush pampering.
- Marine and wellness spa
- Extensive treatments list
- Sports and well-being activities
How to get there
This Champneys property is located on the outskirts of the quaint market town of Tring, whose railway station is a 10-minute drive or 45-minute bus ride away; hop on the 397 for a direct journey. Tring itself offers direct connections to London Euston and Milton Keynes Central, while Berkhamsted train station is a 10-minute taxi ride away and similarly offers connections to London Euston, Milton Keynes Central and Tring stations. If arriving by car, enter the following address: Chesham Road, Wigginton, Hertfordshire, HP23 6HX. Leave the M25 at junction 20 and join the A41 to Tring, then drive a further 10 minutes down the Chesham Road.
Good to know
Arrival time is 2pm and departure time is 4pm, though you will need to check-out of your room by 11am.
This hotel prides itself on being an adults-only retreat and, as such, doesn’t allow children under the age of 16 years old.
To avoid any disappointment, we recommend you book any spa treatments you wish to indulge in at least 14 days prior to arrival.
All fitness classes can be pre-booked for £3 to guarantee a space, as availability upon arrival in the resort can be limited. Yoga and meditation classes incur an additional charge of £6.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.