Gourmet French Alps holiday with unlimited drinks
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays
and keep up to date on our offers as soon as they open
The perfect package with flights included
En-suite room with balcony
Indulge in a gourmet dining experience in a charming French Alps chalet, complete with sauna and hot tub access - on a full-board basis with all travel
- Chalet Samoens is part of an exclusive group of chalets, owned by a former chef of Heston Blumenthal's Fat Duck and Chez Bruce restaurants. You'll find all the attention to detail you'd expect - think four-course dinners with unlimited beer and wine, six nights a week, and bountiful breakfasts of cooked and continental choices.
- There's a large dining space in the open-plan living area, both divided by an open fireplace. Chalet Samoens provides breakfast and dinner (with wine, beer and soft drinks) six nights a week, plus afternoon tea. You can expect a lavish, continental breakfast, and for dinner, innovative, playful cuisine over four impressive courses.
- Chalet Samoens is spread over two spacious floors and features six bedrooms, a chic open-plan living room, kitchen and dining area, and a wet room with sauna and hot tub. All of the chalet's bedrooms are en-suite (some are available with a balcony), and can be configured as either twin rooms or super-king-size double rooms.
- Flatscreen TV with English Freeview channels
- Cole and Lewis bathroom amenities
- iPod docking station
- Hot tub
How to get there
The chalet lies 83 kilometres from Geneva airport, in Switzerland. Shared airport transfers are included, for a stress-free holiday.
Good to know
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.