An elite French Alps chalet in Le Grand Massif
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
The perfect package with flights included
A perfect traditional chalet base to explore the famous Le Grand Massif ski area in the French Alps, with gourmet dining and all travel
- Rated Morillon's number one holiday rental on TripAdvisor with excellent reviews, this traditional French chalet is located just a one-minute drive or 10-minute walk from the slopes and a seven-minute walk from the town centre. You'll also have the use of a private driver service to drive you to the slopes in the morning and take you back again in time for afternoon tea (between 8.30-10am and 3-7pm, except on changeover day).
- To say this chalet is big on food is something of an understatement. The chalet itself is part of a group owned by a chef who once worked at The Fat Duck and Chez Bruce. Breakfast, afternoon tea and dinner will be of the highest quality and service is both attentive and personal. What's more, you'll have unlimited wine, beer and soft drinks available to you throughout the day, not just at meal times.
- Rooms are full of cute features, like slanted wooden ceilings. You can spend downtime curled up in front of the fire in the lounge, watching your flatscreen TV. The chalet has a large hot tub for a blissful post-ski soak and there are even heated boot warmers, to make sure your toes are kept nice and dry on the slopes the next day. Other complimentary extras here include a Bose music system, Wi-Fi, a DVD library and board games.
- Sun terrace
- Laundry service
- Shuttle bus service
Ski passes, ski carriage and equipment hire is not included and will need to be arranged separately (you will receive assistance with this). Your chalet host and chef will have one day off during your stay, so be aware that on one day, food will not be provided.
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.