Stay in charming Harrogate at a Grade-II-listed hotel
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -56% today
A North Yorkshire stay in a Grade-II-listed building, a short walk from Harrogate’s centre - including breakfast, dinner credit and a drinks voucher
- Cedar Court Harrogate occupies a beautiful and historic Grade-II-listed building that dates all the way back to 1671. This welcoming retreat as earned a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence because of the warm, helpful staff and the oh-so convenient location near the town centre.
- The new Queens Restaurant has been beautifully refurbished to showcase the property's original features, such as the period fireplace and ornate ceiling, and bought up-to-date with modern artworks. Expect British cuisine with a hint of European flair, such as Veal Chicken Brasata, followed by homemade ice cream.
- Spacious and decorated in autumnal shades of brown, red, orange and green, Executive rooms offer view of the adjacent Stray Parkland and gardens, and come with iPod docking stations so you can play your own music as you unwind. You'll also find luxe bathroom amenities from H2K in your en-suite.
- Fitness room
- Parking (£5 per car, per night)
How to get there
Reaching Cedar Court Harrogate couldn't be easier. By car, the hotel is just 17 miles off the A1/M1 to the north of Leeds. The nearest train station is Harrogate, less than half a mile from the hotel and with direct services from York and Leeds.
Good to know
The hotel operates a self-check in system but that there is always a member of staff available to assist.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.