Cool new Crete spa escape with a private pool overlooking the bay - 2021 availability
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
up to -50% today
Change up to 60 days before travel
The perfect package with flights included
UNESCO-listed sea views and plush facilities at a stunning new spa hotel among the hills of north-eastern Crete – includes breakfast, dinner, a private heated pool and all travel. Flexible holiday - book with confidence
- Jaw-dropping views: From your perch among the hills, you’ll have beautiful views over the sparkling waters of the Aegean and the UNESCO-listed island of Spinalonga, a speck of sun-beaten rock wreathed in mythical tales. You’ll be one of the first to take in the luxurious bedrooms – many with their own private pool.
- All you could wish for: The hotel is home to a vast array of top-notch facilities, from the four excellent restaurants to the swimming pool and spa. Each day begins with a plate of Greek delicacies and buffet favourites, while the evening brings sumptuous local dishes made with flair and local ingredients.
- Private beach: The hotel also benefits from its own private slice of pebble beach, with a shuttle to deliver you to the shore in comfort. Relax on the sun loungers as the cool ocean breezes caress your skin – from here it’s just a 30-minute boat ride to Spinalonga, where you can wander the streets and view the dramatic Venetian architecture.
- 24-hour reception
- Room service
- Bike hire (chargeable)
- Swimming pool
- Private beach area
How to get there
Cayo Exclusive Resort & Spa is situated on Crete’s northern coast, in the traditional fishing village of Plaka, close to the seafront promenade. It’s a short drive from the National Road giving access to the rest of the island; Heraklion Airport is about 63 kilometres away, while Chania is 210 kilometres on the northwest coast. Hiring a car gives you the best way to explore this fabulous island.
Good to know
We cannot guarantee access to hotel facilities (e.g restaurant or spa), as these are subject to change due to COVID-19. We advise you check with the hotel before your trip.
Travel is included in this offer - see below for details.
One piece of hand luggage is included and hold luggage and hold luggage (15kg - 23kg per person, deppending on the flight carrier) can be purchased for £54, as well as private airport transfers.
From London Gatwick to Heraklion with EasyJet, Norwegian Air, Thomson Flights or Wizz Air:
Outbound from London Gatwick to Heraklion:
Departing London Gatwick between 07:00 and 16:40, arriving into Heraklion between 13:00 and 22:40
Inbound from Heraklion to London Gatwick:
Departing Heraklion between 00:20 and 23:55, arriving into London Gatwick between 02:00 and 02:55
From London Luton to Heraklion with EasyJet or Wizz Air:
Outbound from London Luton to Heraklion:
Departing London Luton between 06:55 and 15:50, arriving into Heraklion between 13:00 and 21:50
Inbound from Heraklion to London Luton:
Departing Heraklion between 13:45 and 23:40, arriving into London Luton between 16:00 and 01:40
From Manchester to Heraklion with EasyJet or Thomson Flights:
Outbound from Manchester to Heraklion:
Departing Manchester between 07:40 and 18:55, arriving into Heraklion between 13:55 and 01:00
Inbound from Heraklion to Manchester:
Departing Heraklion between 01:55 and 22:45, arriving into Manchester between 01:05 and 04:10
From London Sansted to Heraklion with Thomson Flights:
Outbound from London Sansted to Heraklion:
Departing London Sansted between 07:20 and 16:55, arriving into Heraklion between 13:15 and 22:55
Inbound from Heraklion to London Sansted:
Departing Heraklion between 14:15 and 23:55, arriving into London Sansted between 16:20 and 02:00
Within seven days of confirming your booking with us, you'll receive an email from our supplier, Jetline Holidays, with your final booking confirmation detailing the exact flight times confirmed for your specific reservation. The flight time will be within the time parameters and possible airlines detailed in this offer.
For comprehensive travel, visa and health advice, please visit FCO Travel Advice
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.