Stay in the Netherlands at an eco-friendly, stylish Spijkenisse hotel
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Please use your e-mail to log in.
up to -63% today
Market Hall, Rotterdam
An eco-friendly base in the Southern Netherlands, with easy access to inspiring Rotterdam – includes breakfast, welcome perks and entry to the nearby wellness facilities
- With the exhilarating cultural gem of Rotterdam just a short journey away, eco-friendly Carlton Hotel Oasis is the perfect base for exploration. Situated in Spijkenisse in South Holland, the hotel offers contemporary comforts aplenty, from spacious, modern guestrooms to an intimate brasserie and more.
- Spijkenisse boasts a plethora of museums, monuments and historic sites, as well as a selection of eateries. But if you’re looking for a hip city buzz, head to futuristic Rotterdam. This impressive city is brimming with treasures, like Fenix Food Factory and the SS Rotterdam, not to mention the swan-like curve of the Erasmus Bridge.
- Back at the hotel, slink off to the wellness centre, which boasts everything from a heated indoor swimming pool to a sauna, Turkish steam bath and fitness centre – perfect for ultimate relaxation. All before heading to the English-style pub to unwind with a drink.
- English pub
- Access to nearby health centre (indoor pool, sauna, fitness room and steam room)
- Bike rental (at extra cost)
- On-site parking
- Air conditioning
How to get there
When flying into the Netherlands, you're most likely to fly into Amsterdam's Schiphol Airport. From here, the best way to get to the hotel is via taxi or your own set of wheels; on-site parking is available.
If you'd rather come via public transport, catch the train to Rotterdam Centraal and then hop aboard a Spijkenisse bound train from there.
Good to know
Please note that during certain times, the swimming pool in the health centre may be closed due to children's swimming lessons.
Please also note that a city tax of €1.37 per person, per night is payable at the hotel upon check-out.
Pets are allowed in certain parts of hotel, and designated rooms are available on request. Please note that there is a maximum of one pet allowed per room at a cost of €15 per night; an extra deposit is also required.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.