Escape to a five-star boutique hideout on Crete's tranquil coast
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Please use your e-mail to log in.
up to -62% today
Caramel Junior suite
Luxury Bungalow suite
Luxury Bungalow suite
A beautifully styled, five-star beachfront hideaway in Crete - includes breakfast, dinner, suite options and welcome treats
- Set in a prime beachfront location on the Cretan Riviera, Caramel Grecotel Boutique Resort is glamorous eccentricity at its best. Spend your days on the curtained poolside daybeds or head to the immaculate private beach to curl up under a cabana, before sinking into a gilt-edged armchair at the slick five-star bar.
- Mouthwatering buffets can be enjoyed in the bright and breezy Caramel restaurant, with the mighty breakfast spread a highlight. Sumptuous seafood and catch of the day is the order of the evening at the gourmet à la carte restaurant. Later, linger over drinks in the chic Panther Piano Bar, often to a soundtrack of live music.
- Located in the main house or Atrium Wing, Caramel Junior suites are wonderfully spacious and look onto the sea (fully or partially), or the garden. Vivid blue accents nod to the sparkling water outside, breaking up a whitewashed palette and bringing hand-made traditional tiled floors to life.
- On the ground floor or first floor, capacious Luxury Bungalow suites sit among the palms in the gardens and show off a master bedroom and a lounge with two single sofa beds. Floor-to-ceiling glass windows fill the space with light and the private furnished veranda is a perfect spot for evening drinks.
- Buffet restaurant
- À la carte restaurant
- Piano bar
- Lounge bar
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Evening entertainment
- Beach (300 metres away)
- Fitness centre
How to get there
Caramel Grecotel Boutique Resort is equidistant from Chania International Airport and Heraklion International Airport, being around 75 kilometres from both. We recommend hiring a car or contacting the hotel to see if they can arrange an airport transfer.
Good to know
Please note that a city tax €4 per person, per night is payable at the hotel upon check-out.
Travelling with kids?
During high season, a multi-activity kids' camp operates, keeping the younger guests fully entertained. Children aged 4-12 years old can get busy with crayons, toys, crafts, activities and games. Sample activities include Greek dancing, a family disco, and blue and green environmental days. The Grecoland children's programme perfectly divides up the ages, with age-appropriate activities, games, cinema and parties for GrecoKids (aged 4-6 years old), GrecoJuniors (aged 7-12 years old) and GrecoTeens (aged 13 years and older; mid-June to mid-September).
Children aged 4-12 years old can also make the most of the Tasty Corner - a complimentary buffet of freshly made food.
GrecoBaby provides equipment like cots, high chairs, trainer steps, potties, buggies, changing mats, training seats, bottle warmers, bottle sterilisers, kettles (water boiler), baby bathtubs, bouncy chairs, and listening devices (some items incur a charge). Requests for these should be made directly to the hotel prior to arrival.
Last but not least, a babysitting service is available and a paediatric doctor is on hand (upon request; extra charge applies for both). There are highchairs and children's menus in all restaurants, plus family shows and discos.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.