A Grade II-listed mansion hotel in the Conwy Valley
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -53% today
A fabulous North Wales stay at a Grade II-listed mansion hotel with mature gardens in the stunning Conwy Valley - includes breakfast and cream tea with prosecco
- North Wales’ Conwy Valley has always been a persuasive draw for those keen to explore the incredible woodland and coastal paths and make the most of outdoorsy activities and attractions. So it’s easy to see the appeal of this enchanting late-Victorian mansion surrounded by mature gardens and 20 acres of gorgeous parkland (it was built by General Hugh Gough in 1892 on the site of Plas Caer Rhun - a 17th-century house that may have had medieval origins).
- Finished to a high spec, the contemporary and spacious Garden rooms have snuggle-worthy double beds dressed with luxe linens and plumped-up pillows, as well as a lovely en-suite bathroom with soft towels and a shower or bathtub.
- The hotel prides itself on being a technology-free zone, allowing you to properly switch off and relax. The digitial detox means there are no TVs or Wi-Fi in the guest rooms, so plan ahead if staying connected is key for your relaxation...
- A buffet-style breakfast with local Welsh cured meats, cheeses, breads, and other local produce is served every morning. The hotel also offers delicious afternoon teas from 12-4.30pm (Wednesday to Sunday only), either in the Hall or overlooking the lawns (weather permitting).
- Breakfast room
- Afternoon tea
- TV lounge
How to get there
Caer Rhun Hall is just 52 miles west of Chester, 61 miles from Liverpool, and 87 miles from Manchester. Mainline rail services serve both Conwy and Llandudno Junction stations (the hotel is a 10-minute taxi ride from both).
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Join now for free
Why book with us?
- The best hotel rates available online. Get our lowest price guarantee!
- Pick your dates and we do the rest!
- Offers may include member perks such as treats on arrival
- Holidays with flights are ATOL protected
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.
1 people are viewing this sale right now.x