Chic Croatia design hotel in a former tobacco warehouse
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -59% today
You can add flights to this hotel
An exclusive beachfront address in a former tobacco warehouse near Trogir's old town, including breakfast, an optional suite, New Year's Eve and summer dates and more
- With rave reviews by Condé Nast Traveller, Wallpaper* and The Telegraph, Brown Beach House Croatia holds much to please even the most seasoned traveller. Set within a walled garden yet offering up enough sea views to last a lifetime, you'll feel worlds away from everything and yet well placed for local sights and sounds.
- With noteworthy interiors by designer Saar Zafrir, whose portfolio includes his hometown's Max Brown residences and Berlin's swanky Sir Savigny, this hotel is a picture of unpretentious sophistication – think mid-century modern furnishings complemented by indoor greenery and a soothing palette of cream, brown and green.
- The spa and wellness centre offers a sauna and Jacuzzi, plus massages and treatments should you wish to relax even further. In warm weather, a sea-facing infinity pool (a thoughtful homage to the Roman Empire's influence over Trogir in the 17th and 18th centuries) adds a bit more glamour to your leisure and wellness activities.
Just under an hour's drive from Sibenik and Split, the Croatian town of Trogir is a gem of historic and architectural beauty on the Adriatic coast. The nearest airport is Split Airport, which is just over five kilometres away and a simple 10-minute drive away from the hotel.
Good to know
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Want to add flights?
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.