Beautiful guesthouse stay in pretty Bath
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
King Double room
Explore picture-perfect Bath from a boutique guesthouse - includes full English breakfast, an afternoon tea, a bottle of prosecco and late check-out
- If a perfect weekend entails exploring one of the most historic towns in England and, perhaps, relaxing in Britain’s only natural spa, then a break to Bath has your name on it. Just 10 minutes from the very centre of town, and three minutes from Thermae Bath Spa, Brooks Guesthouse Bath is an idyllic spot to lay your head.
- You’ll stay in a King Double room, which is bright and airy with plush soft furnishings and soft hues, with accents of brocade wallpaper and throws. Each room comes complete with new pocket sprung mattresses and goose down duvets, ensuring a comfy and cosy night's sleep.
- You’ll enjoy a full English at the in-house breakfast room, which also serves up other breakfast classics, including French toast and eggs Benedict, alongside a breakfast buffet. Got a sweet tooth? Enjoy a decadent afternoon tea, with a selection of sandwiches and cakes.
- Honesty bar
- Breakfast room
- Afternoon tea
How to get there
Bath Spa train station is an eight-minute taxi ride from the hotel. If you're coming via car, the M4 is a 20-minute drive from the hotel.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.