A modern English spa getaway, with Art Deco-inspired decor
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -49% today
A modern English hotel with an award-winning restaurant, overlooking a historic racing circuit - including breakfast and spa access plus treatment, dinner and cream tea options
- From its Art Deco-inspired interior and motor racing track running through reception, to the fine-dining restaurant and exceptional facilities, Brooklands Hotel is no ordinary retreat. Overlooking one of Britain’s most famous racing heritage circuits in the heart of beautiful Surrey, you can enjoy top-notch service just minutes from the Big Smoke.
- Sporting no fewer than two AA Rosettes, the hotel’s 1907 restaurant, bar and grill (named after the year the world-famous Brooklands racetrack was built) is a stylish experience for foodies. Menus are thoroughly modern, serving up local and seasonal produce in tempting dishes like glazed pork belly and Chateaubriand steak.
- Let every muscle know you’re well and truly off duty in the fantastic spa, which has nine treatment rooms, his and hers sauna and steam rooms, a sunlight therapy room, and the outdoor hot tub and relaxation area. The hotel’s rave reviews on TripAdvisor have earned it a Certificate of Excellence.
- Two AA Rosette-awarded restaurant
- Vegan menu
- Cocktail bar
- Spa facilities and treatments
- Fitness centre
- Room service
How to get there
The hotel is located in Weybridge, Surrey, just a 35-minute train journey from busy London Waterloo to Weybridge, then a taxi ride, or a 45-minute train ride to Byfleet & New Haw station. If you're driving, the hotel is just 10 minutes from junction 10 of the M25.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.