Old-word country charm close to Lincoln’s town centre
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -53% today
Standard Double room
Luxury Double room
A former stately home-turned-hotel with a classic dining room and spa facilities – includes breakfast and optional dinner allowance on one night
- For those hoping to escape the city for some quality down-time, look no further than Branston Hall Hotel. Once a stately home for the Melville family and now the proud owner of Visit England’s Silver Award, this fine country house stands proudly amongst 88 acres of stunning parkland and lakes.
- Old-school country glamour extends to the elegant dining space. The menu here is as sophisticated as its surroundings: why not start with duck rillettes, followed by corn-fed chicken and chocolate marquise, washed down with wine from the hotel's extensive list?
- As you stroll through the landscaped gardens you’ll come across the leisure suite, replete with a swimming pool and a sauna. Float your cares away and admire the impressive frescoes adorning the walls, or head to the fitness studio for some cardio action. The Simpsons Spa is also on hand to offer soothing massages and treatments.
- Lounge areas
- Swimming pool
- Fitness centre
- Spa centre
How to get there
Branston Hall Hotel sits prettily just four miles from Lincoln town centre, sandwiched between the Lincolnshire Wolds and Sheffield. From the south, you can drive up the M11 via Cambridge and Peterborough or the M1 through Leicester to reach Lincoln. If you’re taking the train to Lincoln, you can catch a bus to Daphne Close and from there, the hotel is an eight-minute walk.
Good to know
Please note that should you wish to use the spa, pre-booking is recommended to avoid disappointment.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.