Newly opened sumptuous skiing or hiking chalets in Turracherhöhe
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
You can add flights to this hotel
Cancel or change your accommodation dates up to 8 days before travel
Turracher Höhe Pass
Turracher Höhe Pass
Experience the last word in Alpine luxury with sublime private chalets in Austria with Jacuzzis and saunas – includes availability for up to eight guests, plus a Butler Card. Refundable hotel – book with confidence.
- Alpine comfort: Situated in the Austrian alps, where skiing or hiking is at its best, are the Turrach Lodges – gorgeous private chalets, tastefully decked out and fully equipped for your every need. The wooden interiors and alpine styling create a charmingly authentic feel, and the working fireplace makes for a super cosy atmosphere – perfect after a day in the snow. Sleeping up to eight guests, the chalets are ideal for the whole family to enjoy the thrills of downhill skiing and the expansive mountainous landscapes.
- Home spa: After a day on the slopes or in the hills, there can be no better feeling than a session in your own private spa – this is a luxury afforded to you in these chalets. There’s no need to do things in half measures; crack open a bottle of bubbly and enjoy a good soak in the Jacuzzi in sight of the mountains, or feel your skin glow after a session in the sauna. When you factor in the mountain air as well, you know you’re going home feeling properly rejuvenated.
- Butler service: The ultimate sense of VIP service, your Butler Card may just be the highlight of the holiday. Not only does it grant you discounts on various local services and activities, but for 21 years the piste butlers have been taking care of guests on the slopes with sunscreen, sweets, and even a glass of prosecco. They'll also organise a full outdoor programme of activities, including a snowshoe hike, a skiing tour of Turracherhöhe or a pampering breakfast.
- Pets are not allowed
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Bed linen and towels are provided
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Private Jacuzzi
- Private infrared sauna
- Ski-to-door access
- Ski storage
- Butler Card
How to get there
Turrach Lodges are in the Austrian alpine village of Turracherhöhe. Klagenfurt Airport is about 66 kilometres away and takes just over an hour to drive. The chalets have parking availability and electric vehicle charging stations.
Good to know
As a Turrach Lodge guest, you're entitled to a 10% discount at INTERSPORT, where you can hire skiing equipment.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
The passport, visa and health requirements (including those related to COVID-19) at the time of booking can be viewed on the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website. It is your responsibility to ensure that you and all members of your party are in possession of all necessary travel and health documents, and in compliance with any other immigration/entry requirements, before you travel.
Want to add flights?
With this offer, you can cancel and get a full refund for your accommodation or change the dates of your booking up to 8 days before your check-in date.
If your check-in date is less than 8 days away, you will not be eligible for a refund or date changes; please consider buying the appropriate travel insurance. For more information, see our full amendment and cancellation policy.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.