17th-century palace near Rome's Spanish Steps
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -48% today
You can add flights to this hotel
A city escape to a design hotel in the heart of historic Rome, a stroll away from some of the most iconic sights – includes breakfast and a bottle of wine
- Three thousand years of development has gone into making Rome what it is today. This is a city with ancient architecture on practically every corner. Just a 10-minute walk from the Spanish Steps and Trevi Fountain, the 17th-century Boutique Centrale Palace isn’t short of history itself and is well placed for you to explore.
- As you’d expect considering the hotel’s Rome location, guests are invited to start the day with an Italian breakfast, or if you prefer, continental style options are available too. There’s also a focus on lightness, taste, tradition and Kosher style here, plus a bar where you can while away the evenings with a glass of something local.
- Appealing to more modern tastes inside, you’ll find guestrooms that are as colourful as they are packed with luxury extras and cutting-edge technology, offering more than a little Italian flair. Expect statement wallpaper beneath the flatscreen televisions, designer furnishings and elegant marble bathrooms.
- Air conditioning
- Dining room
- Bike or vespa rental (at extra cost)
- Cooking course (at extra cost)
- City tours (at extra cost)
- Laundry service
- Off-site parking (at extra cost)
How to get there
The hotel is situated on Via Frattina, close to the Basilica of Saint Lawrence 'in Lucina'. If you're flying into Rome–Fiumicino International Airport, the best way to get here is via the RV, FR, FA or FR trains to Roma Termini station; from here you can hop aboard the line 85 bus to S. Claudio and walk from there. From Rome Ciampino Airport, trains also run into Termini.
Alternatively, hop in a taxi or rent your own set of wheels; off-site parking is available for an extra charge.
Good to know
Guests are required to pay a daily city tax of €3.50 per person directly to the hotel. The value is also subject to change, according to City Council amendments.
This hotel is pet-friendly subject to availability. Please contact the hotel directly prior to your arrival to arrange. Please note that fees may apply.
Please note that private parking at a location nearby is available for a fee of €45 per day; a reservation is not required.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Want to add flights?
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.