A modern all-suite boutique escape on Barbados’ glittering south coast
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
The perfect package with flights included
One Bedroom suite
One Bedroom suite
A blissful stay at a contemporary all-suite boutique hotel on Barbados’ glittering south coast, including breakfast, spa credit, a bottle of wine and all travel
- It's easy to see the appeal of South Beach by Ocean Hotels, a shamelessly luxurious all-suite boutique hotel; not least for its fabulous location just steps from the sugary white sands and azure waves of Accra Beach. Best of all, it’s within easy reach of the buzzy St Lawrence Gap and the island’s historic capital of Bridgetown.
- Ultra-contemporary design emanates throughout the property, but is most obvious in the light-flooded suites – all assure gleaming white walls, grey and yellow colour accents, and all the creature comforts you’ll want and need. Finished to a very high spec, your One Bedroom suite is a sleek, stylish, and spoiling space.
- Breakfast is served poolside, for a lovely and leisurely start to each morning. Equally
worthy of your attention is the laid-back Cocktail Lounge & Restaurant for island fare, top-shelf cocktails, and
premium wines and beers.
- From the comfort of your suite, enjoy a wealth of pampering treatments and therapies, including massages (hot stone, deep tissue, couples), facials, indulgent body polishes, luxury manicures and pedicures, and waxing. The hotel’s concierge team can also arrange tennis, diving, surfing, and golf at nearby destinations.
How to get there
Just steps from Accra Beach, you’ll be staying in the parish of Christ Church on Barbados’ glamorous south coast. South Beach Barbados is a 20-minute drive from Grantley Adams International Airport.
Good to know
Please note that a room tax of US $9.63 per room, per night is payable locally upon check-out.
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.