Santorini escape to a beautifully minimalist pad
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
up to -46% today
100% refundable, up to 8 days before travel
Sea Sound White Katikies
Settle into a luxe suite with dazzling sea views at a simple and hugely stylish hotel in southernmost Santorini - includes breakfast, dinner, welcome perks and more. Fully refundable - book with confidence
- Greek island paradise: With the pool's twinkling blue singing in harmony with the sea just steps away between the shrubs and trees, and views of both these azure oases from your Sea Sound White suite, you've arrived in Greek Island paradise. Sea Sound - White Katikies is a stunning hideaway at the southernmost tip of Santorini.
- Greek dishes: With some produce coming straight from Sea Sound's own farm, you'll be feasting like a Grecian deity on fresh, local, biological food graced with Greek olive oil and quaffing local wines. After a siesta, play volleyball on the beach or pay for a massage by the sea.
- Classic Santorini decor: Sea Sound White suites are pure-white havens with splashes of Santorini's trademark blue and sighworthy sea scenes from the terrace. The simple en-suite is perfect for sun-drenched island life and comes in a gorgeous tone, like deep plum or honey-gold.
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Beach volleyball
- Children's playground
- Car and motorbike rental (surcharge; upon request)
- Seaside massages (surcharge; upon request)
- Beauty treatments (surcharge; upon request)
- Horse riding (surcharge; upon request)
- Private guided tours (surcharge; upon request)
- Boat tours (surcharge; upon request)
- Babysitting (surcharge; upon request)
How to get there
The hotel lies 14 kilometres south of Santorini Airport.
Good to know
Please note that a tax of €4 per person, per night, is payable directly to the hotel.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We cannot guarantee access to hotel facilities (e.g restaurant or spa), as these are subject to change due to COVID-19. We advise you check with the hotel two weeks before your trip. If you choose not to travel, you must actively cancel up to eight days in advance to ensure a full refund.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.