Breathe in Wiltshire's country air at a historic and stylish spa hotel
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Please use your e-mail to log in.
A Wiltshire country pile with heated outdoor pool and a two AA Rosette-awarded restaurant – includes breakfast, daily two-course dinner and spa access, plus an optional suite
- Built in 1817, the historic exterior of Bishopstrow Hotel & Spa harks back to the elegance and grandeur of a bygone era. Add stylish interiors, modern amenities, comfy rooms, beautifully manicured gardens, an award-winning restaurant and a luxe spa into the mix, and you have yourself the idyllic destination for a country getaway.
- After a day of country pursuits, guests can make use of the hotel’s team of expert beauty therapists. Relax with a massage or a facial, followed by a dip in the heated outdoor swimming pool, a session in the relaxation suite or a wind-down in the sauna, steam room or Rasul mud therapy room.
- You can expect contemporary dishes using locally-sourced products here, mostly from the hotel’s own kitchen garden. The bright, two AA Rosette-awarded Mulberry Restaurant boasts beautiful countryside views from its floor-to-ceiling windows and offers both an a la carte menu and a more informal all-day dining menu.
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Indoor and outdoor pools
- Hot tub
- Tennis courts
- On-site parking
- Afternoon tea
How to get there
The hotel is situated on 27 acres of grounds in the picturesque Wiltshire countryside. The closest village is Warminster, situated just a mile away. Warminster has its own train station with regular services to Salisbury and slightly fewer regular services to London Waterloo and Bristol Temple Meads.
The hotel is set around a mile from the A36; from here you can easily access both the M3 and the M4. On-site parking is available.
Good to know
Please note that all treatments are subject to availability and must be pre-booked prior to arrival to avoid disappointment. Pets are allowed; please see the 'Offer details' for further information.
Please be aware that the dress code in the restaurant is smart/casual.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.