A stylish boutique hotel in modern Rotterdam
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Bitte verwenden Sie zum Einloggen bei Secret Escpaes Ihre E-Mailadresse.
Executive Tower room
Deluxe Tower room
Deluxe Tower room
Deluxe Tower room
Retreat to cool and modern Rotterdam, the second largest city of The Netherlands - includes breakfast and late check-out
- Bilderberg Parkhotel Rotterdam, a stylish sleep in central Rotterdam, reflects the atmosphere of the Netherlands’ second city with its fashionable aesthetic and superb central location, within walking distance of the city’s museums, art galleries, restaurants and bars. Bilderberg Parkhotel Rotterdam boasts a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
- With a Bib Gourmand tucked under its belt, The Park restaurant is a stylish space with a casual atmosphere, perfect for lunch or dinner. Sample dishes include the likes of Fines de Claire oysters, lobster ravioli and other such high-quality produce.
- Rooms here have a sleek retro feel, with 1960s-style furnishings, light fittings and extensive use of dark wood throughout, from the headboards to the beautiful polished floors. This classic styling is updated with modern touches, like flatscreen TVs mounted in wall cabinets.
- Fitness area
- Parking (chargeable)
How to get there
Rotterdam - The Hague airport is a 15-minute drive from the hotel, or 40 minutes by public transport; you can catch the 33 bus to Rotterdam Meijersplein metro, and then catch the metro to Beurs (an eight-minute walk from the hotel), or catch another bus from Rotterdam, Baanweg directly to the hotel. Amsterdam Schpol airport is a 45-minute journey from the hotel, and also a simple 40-minute journey on public transport.
Good to know
Pets are allowed in the Regular rooms but not the Deluxe or Executive Tower rooms.
The fitness and sauna facilities are closed between 20 May until 1 August. The Park restaurant closes for summer from 28 July until 19 August.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.