A scenic south France stay at a modern hotel with a rooftop pool
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Bitte verwenden Sie zum Einloggen bei Secret Escpaes Ihre E-Mailadresse.
up to -47% today
Deluxe Sea View room
Deluxe Sea View room
A modern hotel in a charming old fishing port town on France's Mediterranean coast - including breakfast, a half-bottle of wine and more
- Best Western Premier Hotel Vieux Port is situated in the old port of La Ciotat - a city set on France's Mediterranean coast that holds a rich shipbuilding history. Enjoy lovely sea views from the hotel's panoramic seaside terrace, whilst inside, modern interiors meet contemporary comforts for a relaxing stay.
- Further views over the bay can be enjoyed from the swimming pool, which occupies a prime position on the hotel's rooftop. There's a hot tub up here too, and the wellness facilities extend further still, to a sauna and a Turkish bath.
- Guest rooms are minimalist in style, with pops of colour and floor-to-ceiling windows affording them plenty of natural light. Opt for a Deluxe room so you can enjoy the lapping of the waves and gorgeous sea views.
- Swimming pool
- Hot tub
- Turkish bath
- Facilities for disabled guests
- 24-hour reception
- Fitness facilities
How to get there
Marseille Provence Airport is 43 kilometres away from the hotel, which is about a 50-minute drive. Direct flights are available daily to Marseille Provence Airport from London and Manchester Airports, whilst indirect flights are available from Edinburgh, Bristol and Birmingham.
Good to know
Please note there is a city tax of €1.65 per person, per night payable to the hotel upon check-out.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
The pretty fishing port of Cassis is just six kilometres away, which is known for its pebble beaches and calanques (impressive steep-walled limestone inlets), whilst Bandol - on the Côte d'Azur - is a little under 10 kilometres away. Marseille and Toulon are 25 kilometres away, making them fantastic destinations for a day trip.
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.