A classic Milan stay in the heart of the buzzing business district
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Bitte verwenden Sie zum Einloggen bei Secret Escpaes Ihre E-Mailadresse.
up to -50% today
A plush Italian stay at a classically designed bolthole located in the heart of Milan’s business district - including breakfast and late check-out
- Easily the most fashionable Italian city, Milan has always tempted style-hunters with designer-label shopping streets, glamorous Neoclassical and Art Nouveau architecture, and first-rate cuisine. So it’s easy to see the appeal of Best Western Plus Hotel Felice Casati, which is set in a peaceful side street just off Corso Buenos Aires.
- All of the guest rooms assure understated opulence by way of classic Italian décor, soothing-hued neutrals with rich gold tones, floor-to-ceiling blackout drapes, and polished dark-wood fixtures and fittings. It's not surprising that Best Western Plus Hotel Felice Casati boasts a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
- Take some time out after a hard day's sightseeing and head to the hotel's bar, classically decorated in dark wood panels and oil paintings. In warmer months, take your drink outside to the terrace and share a bottle of champagne or order a signature Manhattan cocktail before searching for a pizzeria for some authentic Italian cuisine.
- Room service
- Shuttle service (chargeable)
How to get there
Best Western Plus Hotel Felice Casati is around 50 kilometres from Malpensa airport, taking around an hour to reach the hotel. There are trains that head into the city via Saronno, then you can change for the metro.
Good to know
Please note there is a city tax of €5 per person, per day payable to the hotel upon check-out.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.