A relaxing Guernsey break to a family-run hotel near the sea
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
The perfect package with flights included
Standard Double room
St. Peter Port
Standard Twin room
St. Peter Port
Enjoy a relaxing break amongst stunning scenery on the island of Guernsey, with breakfast, transfers, flights, and wine and dine perks
- The Best Western Moores Hotel is set in the centre of St Peter Port on the beautiful Channel Island of Guernsey. Minutes from the scenic marinas and seafront, where ferries frequently venture out to neighbouring islands for day trips, the hotel is perfect for relaxing, unwinding and exploring local surrounds.
- Inhabited since 8000 B.C., the tiny island of Herm has played host to monks, pirates, Neolithic farmers, smugglers and more. It’s also a haven for walkers and an important breeding ground for puffins and other seabirds. Get the chance to explore it all on a full-day day trip included with this package.
- Run by the same family for almost 60 years, the hotel boasts a quaint exterior and exciting dishes served in its restaurant, brasserie and bar for breakfast, dinner, snacks and afternoon tea. Cosy rooms feature all the necessary creature comforts to make your stay as cosy as possible.
- Fitness room
- Dining room
- Air conditioning
How to get there
The hotel is situated right in the heart of St. Peter Port, just a few miles away from the airport. Shared transfers are included within the price of this package.
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.