Period Welsh pad set near the sublime Pembrokeshire coastline
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -54% today
Pembrokeshire Coastal Path
Standard Double room
Standard Double room
Green Bridge of Wales
A handsome Georgian hotel with spa and lovely Pembrokeshire National Park views - includes breakfast and an optional dinner on one night
- Best Western Lamphey Court Hotel & Spa lies in acres of beautiful Pembrokeshire countryside, minutes from the secluded beaches and coves of the south coast of Wales. Dating back to the early 19th century, the hotel embodies a grandiose style typical of the Georgian period and shows off excellent countryside views.
- The spa boasts a 14-metre infinity swimming pool, a herbal sauna and an aromatic steam room. There are a number of treatment rooms providing therapeutic health and beauty treatments using Elemis products. Make the most of the well-equipped fitness suite, all-weather floodlit tennis courts and hairdressing services.
- The Georgian Restaurant serves delicious candlelit dinners in a formal atmosphere, with seasonal produce and fresh seafood featuring high on the menu. For more informal al fresco dining, the Conservatory Restaurant serves light meals on the patio in warmer months, and offers beautiful views over the Pembrokeshire countryside.
- Two restaurants
- Lounge bar
- Spa with indoor pool, sauna and steam room
- Flatscreen TV in each room
How to get there
The nearest train station is Lamphey, just a couple of minutes down the road. Trains are available to Lamphey from across the UK (many journeys involve a change in Newport Gwent).
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.